The School of Performing Arts is searching for a creative soul to join their vibrant community as Director of Music!
We are looking for a candidate who is an innovative, big vision thinker who has experience in creating educational programming. The ideal candidate should have experience in Arts Management or Arts Administration and a degree in Music or related field. In addition, the candidate must feel comfortable and confident leading a team with clear timeline and production goals, experience in managing faculty or staff, and overall knowledge of music programming. Personal or professional history in the Arts is desired.
The School of Performing Arts, staffed by passionate artists, has a unique culture that makes for an exciting work environment. Join us as we foster a love for the arts in our students and greater community!
Director of Music Accountabilities include:
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and appreciation of Music/Music Education
- Excellent people skills
- High level of customer service
- Event coordination experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, Outlook, Google Suite, etc.
- Collaborative nature
- Problem solver
- Experience creating and following a budget
- Can work independently