Windy City Performs' Teaching Artists are professional, positive, and passionate about theatre. They should have experience working with young artists, ages 4-18, in a teaching role. They should be able to collaborate with co-teachers and designers, and be open and welcome to professional development from a teaching coach.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Ideal Candidates will possess:
- A background in Musical Theatre performance and/or education. At least a Bachelors in theatre, music and/or related.
- Excellent communication skills
- Theatrical directing experience, including assisting or interning
- Experience working with young people
- Ability to learn quickly
- Positive and Upbeat attitude
- Commitment to being on time