Pure Barre, one of the largest, most established boutique barre fitness franchises in the
nation is hiring part-time teachers! Pure Barre is the fastest, most effective way to
transform your body. This intense, non-impact workout utilizes small isometric
movements done at the ballet barre to lift your seat, tone your body, and burn fat. Learn
more at PureBarre.com.
Responsibilities: (Teachers only)
* Availability to teach a minimum of 5 classes per week (classes are offered early
mornings, midday, evenings, weekends, and holidays)
* Diligent planning and preparation before each class, including diligent study of
choreography and class planning prior to each class, as well as learning full
choreography changes on a quarterly basis
* Sell, upsell, assist clients with retail and package purchases before and after class
* Assist with studio administrative needs, client follow-up emails & phone calls and
keeping the studio tidy.
* Ability to lift hand weights, demonstrate full body pushups, and maintain high-energy
for 55-minute class is required
All Teachers are required to complete a 4-day training at one of our corporate training
centers, as well as significant 'at home' study and preparation for certification before
being eligible to teach classes. Minimum one year commitment to teaching required
before attending 4-day training.