Lookingglass Theatre Company, a nationally recognized Ensemble theatre company in Chicago, Illinois, is seeking Script Supervisors for our 2018-19 Season.
Script Supervisors will work closely with Stage Management and the Playwright to track script changes throughout the rehearsal process and previews. Attendance at all scheduled rehearsals is mandatory. There will be a modest stipend.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Updating script changes on a daily basis
- Maintaining a script change log to easily track changes
- Supervising a digital script with correct pagination
- Printing and distributing new pages to the cast and designers
- Communicating with stage management and the playwright to ensure the entire production company has the most current draft
Act(s) of Godrehearsal begins Jan. 19, 2019; tech begins Feb. 6, 2019; and production opens Feb. 23, 2019. Rehearsals will take place at our theater’s rehearsal studio in Water Works—821 N. Michigan Ave. Chicago IL 60611
Frankenstein rehearsal begins April 9, 2019; tech begins May 1, 2019; and production opens May 18, 2019. Rehearsal locations TBD.