2 private studio memberships are now available!
This is your chance to become a part of an artists' collective that has been a part of Chicago's vibrant scene since 2002.
Located between Ashland and Damen, just south of Grand Avenue in Chicago. Close to the Green and Blue Lines, CTA stops all around, and the Eisenhower Expressway.
We are membership - based, meaning we charge a flat monthly fee for being a member, which includes the exclusive use of a private studio in addition to over 3,000 square feet of community space.
Other benefits include:
- 24 x 7 x 365 access
- The right to put on your own show, solo or in collaboration with other artists
- Your own web pages, hosted on the FSC site
- Participation in Open House and other FSC events
- Free Wireless internet access
- Use of Easels, tables, chairs
- Lounge / Coffee shop-like areas, with furniture to relax in
For more information, and to schedule a tour, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at http://www.fultonstreetcollective.com/membership.html